Sunday, October 4, 2009

A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget...




We have lots of people that we interact with in life, some make a difference, some are just there, and a small few become part of our heart. I was so fortunate that in my lifetime I have been able to have a friend that mirrored my soul and made me a better person by having her in my life. Alison Berry, a simple name for a very charismatic girl, you couldn't find another person with more life in her. When I was with her there was no such thing as time, breakfast on a Saturday would last until 4, a quick coffee would be at least 3 hours, and when we cracked a bottle of wine (or more), forget about it ever ending. We laughed together, cried together, helped others together, and had plans on doing all that until we were wrinkled sour grapes. On October 1, 2009 the course of our plans was changed and she was taken from my world in an automobile accident. At this time the pain is immense and I just cannot imagine how I will be able to get by without her in my life. When you lose a piece of your puzzle it will just never look the same. I loved her so much and would give anything to hear her voice one more time, make one last day of plans, sing one more song at the top of our lungs, and just get one more hug. I love you Ali and you will always be part of my life. 10.04.09

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates Tested by Blogger Templates